Submit an Article
- All articles must be submitted via our submission site.
- Format your article for submission by using the article template, located in the IEEE Author Center. [Word and LaTeX versions are available.]
- Submit your article text in PDF format. Visit the IEEE Author Center for information on writing the abstract, using equations in your article, publishing author names in native languages, and more.
- Submit your figures individually in PS, EPS, PDF, PNG, or TIF format. Visit the IEEE Author Center for information on resolution, size requirements, file naming conventions, and more.
- For information on submitting supplementary material such as graphical abstracts, multimedia, or datasets, visit the IEEE Author Center.
This journal is 100% open access, which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or their institutions. All articles are published under a CC BY 4.0 license, and the author retains copyright. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, as long as proper attribution is given.
Open access is provided through the payment of an article processing charge (APC) paid after acceptance. APCs are often financed by an author’s institution or the funder supporting their research.
The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the IEEE PSPB Operations Manual (sec- tions 8.2.1.C & 8.2.2.A). Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a single-blind peer review process, where the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, but the reviewers know the identities of the authors. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.
Corresponding authors from low income countries are eligible for waived or reduced APCs.
For further information and detailed instructions, check Information for Authors.